With the release of the recent Marvel series like WandaVision, The Falcon and The Winter Solider, and now LOKI, there is so much to celebrate and binge watch! Amp up your binge watching experience with one of these Marvel Themed cocktails!
LOKI’S Lemon Drop
This is my personal favourite! I am a sucker for all things citrus, especially lemon and this drink is my ideal cocktail! It is sweet yet tart and tangy, and has a unique flavour with combined with the salt + sugar rim!
- Salt and sugar mixture (rub the rim of the glass with lime or lemon then coat with the mixture)
- 1 ounce vodka of your choice!
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 1 ounce of triple sec
- few splashes of lemon juice
Black Widow Bellini
This drink is for those who don’t indulge in alcohol! This delicious non-alcoholic twist on a classic cocktail is beautiful and tasty! Everyone can enjoy and appreciate this lovely, classic themed drink!
- 1 ounce of grenadine
- 3/4 cup of ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4cup fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and/or sliced strawberries)
Cap’s Curacao Cocktail
This drink is a beautiful sight to look at! With the mix of colours there is so much flavour to explore that will take you on a sweet journey! This drink can be made sweet to taste and adjusted to each individual’s likeness! Simply adjust the amount of sugar added as well as the amount of blue curacao!
- 1/3 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 dashes fresh lemon juice
(More of this can also compensate for the sweetness.)
- 1 ounce soda water, use sprite or ginger ale if you want it a bit sweeter!
- 2 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce Vodka of your choice!
- add a maraschino cherry on top for garnish!
Mixing and blending a few flavours together make this purple punch! Using grenadine and blue curacao this is definitely going to be a party favourite, this punch in particular is best served ice cold! It is on the sweeter side but again that can be adjusted by the amount of blue curacao used, however make sure you use equal parts curacao and grenadine to get a even purple colour!
- 2 ounce of Ginger ale
- 1 ounce of Rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce grenadine
- add a maraschino cherry for garnish!
One thought on “MARVEL THEMED COCKTAILS + DRINKS”
I will certainly be trying all of them.